Architect, Engineer, UI Designer
TWIN MONOLITH LLC – Huntington Beach, CA
1999 – Present
Founder / Engineer
- LAMP / JQuery: Developed custom web apps for CSULB.
- LAMP / JQuery: Developed custom UNIX platform “LAVA.”
- Micro-Controller / C: Developed Lumativ LED hat kernel using Microchip micro controllers.
- Objective-C / C: Developed Lumativ LED hat iOS iPad simulator to test micro controller code.
- LAMP / JQuery: Developed game services for ZombieBash video game.
- WordPress: Customized dozens of websites using WP platform.
- ActionScript: Developed Time Warner video games for TVHead.
Silicon Core Technology, Inc.
- Developed 3D pipeline for DCI cinema project
- Documented technologies and methods related to 3D displays
- Created 2D/3D content for trade shows
Eymerce, LLC – Playa Vista, CA
2016 – 2017
Co-Founder / Engineer
- PHP / JQuery: Developed custom calculator for LED screen construction estimates.
- Python / Blender 3D Animation: Created custom animations.
- WordPress: Created company websites.
Zero G Games, Inc. – Huntington Beach, CA
2004 – 2015
Co-Founder / Engineer
- ActionScript: Developed custom platform for Yahoo Games.
- ActionScript: Developed front-end platform for Atari Games.com.
- ActionScript / LAMP / Hardware: Designed and architected online music studio for LL Cool J.
- ActionScript: Programmed several causal games for various clients.
- HTML5: Developed games for ABC.com.
Consultant – Huntington Beach, CA
2002 – 2004
- ActionScript: Managed three-man team to replace Atari’s Games.com.
- ActionScript: Developed HBO “Big Pussy Poker” for the Sopranos franchise.
- Perl / Apache: Developed custom RAD platform for codeless application development.
Electronic Arts – Redwood Shores, CA
1993 – 2002
Director of Front End Development / Engineer
- Java / JSP / ORACLE: Chief architect of EA.com.
- Java / JSP: Developed JSP website for Earth & Beyond MMO for Westwood studios.
- SQL: Refined bug database reporting system for all QA members.
- Designed custom CMS tools for EA.com to handle multiple brand publishing.
- Taught several Internet programming courses.
Talk City / LiveWorld – Campbell CA
1997 – 1999
- Perl: Developed custom chat room creation tool.
- Perl: Developed custom discussion board / want ad engine.