Designer / Artist
TWIN MONOLITH, LLC – Huntington Beach, CA1999 – Present
- Blender 3D Interior Designs: Launched a sister company OC Renders to handle all incoming commercial 3D work.
- Blender 3D: Model and animate conceptual designs.
- Final Cut Pro X / Adobe Premiere: Edit commercial videos.
- Photoshop / Illustrator: Create assets for websites, logos, video games custom promotions.
- Photoshop: Composite touch-up work for Arclight Theater promotions.
- Hand Sketch: Contribute conceptual artwork for pending film projects.
- Studied under Syd Mead for 20 years.
Co-Founder / 3D Artist / Video Editor
Eymerce, LLC. – Playa Vista, CA2016 – 2017
- Blender 3D: modeled and rendered several VR screen designs.
- Python / Blender 3D Animation: Created custom animations.
- Final Cut Pro X: Created Kickstarter promotion video and teaser trailers.
Designer / Artist
Zero G Games, Inc. – Huntington Beach, CA2005 – 2015
- Photoshop: Designed and illustrated UX for LL Cool J’s online studio platform.
- Photoshop / Illustrator: Illustrated casual online video games for Marvel Entertainment.
- Photoshop / Illustrator: Developed internal brand and logos for promotional website.
- Taught internal courses on artistic scenario, game design, and storytelling.
- Helped kick-off University of Irvine California’s video game division.
Director of Front End Development / Artist / Game Designer
Electronic Arts – Redwood Shores, CA1999 – 2002
- Hand Sketch: Developed conceptual artwork for Westwood Studios on the Earth and Beyond MMO.
- Photoshop: Developed internal branding for Front-End Development.
Talk City / LiveWorld – Campbell, CA1997 – 1999
- Photoshop: Developed several high-end websites using Photoshop and other 3D software.
- Photoshop: Animated several UX elements to give the sites a life of their own.