Working with a constraint document that defines an interface is crucial to ensuring that a design feels modern and congruent with additional work from a single company. I enjoy collaborating with fellow employees and existing designs to lock down a look and feel that is not only successful but sought after.
Design is about accessibility. Ensuring that the target audience instantly understands what they are looking at and how to turn that design into a functional interface or memorable logo. Information architecture filtered through wire-frames and roll-played by the client is my preferred method of guaranteeing success.
The final product should emote the exact emotion desired by the client or brand. A sense of quality is a conscious and subconscious result of any image. Every pixel matters. Regions of an interface are assigned to reliable navigation maps that increases accessibility and thus adoption by the users.
My background spans several years and started professionally at the age of 18. I’m very self-motivated. I love solving problems. I’m fluent in virtually everything Affinity and Adobe. I have been mastering Blender 3D for the past eight years. I thrive on challenges in both scope and timetables. You will never have to babysit me. Just point and shoot.
- Blender 3D Interior Designs: Launched a sister company OC Renders to handle all incoming commercial 3D work.
- Blender 3D: Model and animate conceptual designs.
- Final Cut Pro X / Adobe Premiere: Edit commercial videos.
- Photoshop / Illustrator: Create assets for websites, logos, video games custom promotions.
- Photoshop: Composite touch-up work for Arclight Theater promotions.
- Hand Sketch: Contribute conceptual artwork for pending film projects.
- Studied under Syd Mead for 20 years.
- Blender 3D: modeled and rendered several VR screen designs.
- Python / Blender 3D Animation: Created custom animations.
- Final Cut Pro X: Created Kickstarter promotion video and teaser trailers.
- Photoshop: Designed and illustrated UX for LL Cool J’s online studio platform.
- Photoshop / Illustrator: Illustrated casual online video games for Marvel Entertainment.
- Photoshop / Illustrator: Developed internal brand and logos for promotional website.
- Taught internal courses on artistic scenario, game design, and storytelling.
- Helped kick-off University of Irvine California’s video game division.
- Hand Sketch: Developed conceptual artwork for Westwood Studios on the Earth and Beyond MMO.
- Photoshop: Developed internal branding for Front-End Development.
- Photoshop: Developed several high-end websites using Photoshop and other 3D software.
- Photoshop: Animated several UX elements to give the sites a life of their own.