Capturing the initial vision and goal of the solution is one of the most incredible phases of development. Not only meeting with the client, but augmenting their vision with technical advances that were previously not understood.
Great architecture accounts for the long-term goal of infinite scalability. From the interface design to the back-end database design, every solution I create lasts for the life of the company or until the requirements change drastically.
Choosing the correct platform for a particular solution is vital. With emerging technologies driving up the costs of development pipelines and staff wages, working with tried and true technologies is critical for successful development.
I was fortunate to begin my coding career at the age of 18 helping to develop what is now known as TurboTax. I enjoy both architecture and development. I have a solid background in core languages from C/C++ as well as advanced Internet solutions. I routinely challenge myself in different areas of expertise to ensure my skills stay sharp and that refinements in one architecture are duplicated where possible in older platforms. My background is in designing, architecting, and engineering products that supply my employers with their core source of revenue.
- LAMP / JQuery: Developed custom web apps for CSULB.
- LAMP / JQuery: Developed custom UNIX platform “LAVA.”
- Micro-Controller / C: Developed Lumativ LED hat kernel using Microchip micro controllers.
- Objective-C / C: Developed Lumativ LED hat iOS iPad simulator to test micro controller code.
- LAMP / JQuery: Developed game services for ZombieBash video game.
- WordPress: Customized dozens of websites using WP platform.
- ActionScript: Developed Time Warner video games for TVHead.
- Developed 3D pipeline for DCI cinema project
- Documented technologies and methods related to 3D displays
- Created 2D/3D content for trade shows
- PHP / JQuery: Developed custom calculator for LED screen construction estimates.
- Python / Blender 3D Animation: Created custom animations.
- WordPress: Created company websites.
- ActionScript: Developed custom platform for Yahoo Games.
- ActionScript: Developed front-end platform for Atari Games.com.
- ActionScript / LAMP / Hardware: Designed and architected online music studio for LL Cool J.
- ActionScript: Programmed several causal games for various clients.
- HTML5: Developed games for ABC.com.
- ActionScript: Managed three-man team to replace Atari’s Games.com.
- ActionScript: Developed HBO “Big Pussy Poker” for the Sopranos franchise.
- Perl / Apache: Developed custom RAD platform for codeless application development.
- Java / JSP / ORACLE: Chief architect of EA.com.
- Java / JSP: Developed JSP website for Earth & Beyond MMO for Westwood studios.
- SQL: Refined bug database reporting system for all QA members.
- Designed custom CMS tools for EA.com to handle multiple brand publishing.
- Taught several Internet programming courses.
- Perl: Developed custom chat room creation tool.
- Perl: Developed custom discussion board / want ad engine.