CEO - TWIN MONOLITH, LLC
Huntington Beach, CA1999 - Present
- Liaison with all corporate and celebrity clients to design and complete projects
- Incubate film projects from script finalization to production
- Develop and write corporate bylaws and code of conduct for celebrity entertainment groups
- Career manage talent through key phases of expansion
- Continue to create and develop properties for film and television
- Acted as interim CTO for LUMATIV from December 2014 to Mid-2015
General Manager / CTO / Eymerce LLC
Playa Vista, CA2016 – 2017
- Co-Founded immersive VR company to host 210-degree surround theater technology.
- Developed original business model and business plan.
- Designed new VR media server pipeline plus custom image server protocol.
- Wrote all technical documentation for relevant technologies and patents.
CEO / CTO - Zero G Games, Inc.
Huntington Beach, CA2004 – 2013
- Co-Founded and ran daily operations for 25-30 employee company.
- The company consisted of two offices in Los Angeles and Costa Mesa.
- Negotiated all major deals with fortune 1000 clients such as EA, Yahoo, Atari, Marvel, and Ty Toys.
- Led three partners through all areas of corporate expansion, and client acquisition.
- Spread brand awareness throughout the industry to expand client base.
- Performed the duties of CTO guiding all internal technology development.
- Taught internal courses on artistic scenario, game design, and storytelling.
CEO - HiRez Games, Inc.
Costa Mesa, CA2010 - 2015
- Designed video game ZombieBash
- Raised angel funds to complete game development and publishing
- Released on Android, iOS, and Facebook (Flash)
Director - Electronic Arts
Redwood Shores, CA1999 - 2002
- Managed web developers for the product community websites.
- Managed operations of 55-member team of managers, producers, engineers, artists, and editors.
- Managed division creating an online gaming network to support casual, PC and console games for matchmaking, leaderboard, and room level game play.
- Managed divisions creating all package goods websites for EA Games, EA Sports, and EA BIG franchises.
- Supported web operations for Sims Online, Motor City Online, and Earth and Beyond.
- Negotiated long-term deal between EA and Apple Computer starting with Steve Jobs.
- Routinely communicated with VP and CEO layers as to overall strategies.
- Held monthly department-wide meetings to review accomplishments, strategies, and awarded progress.
- Taught several internal Internet courses to educate executive staff as well as hundreds of employees.